DEIA Strategic Services
A diversity equity inclusion accessibility (DEIA) strategy is a comprehensive plan that an organization can implement to ensure that all members, regardless of their backgrounds, can thrive in the workplace. A DEIA strategy involves creating an inclusive work environment where everyone feels valued and respected, and where barriers to success are removed.
DiverseUSA, LLC can develop and deliver critical DEIA Strategic Services for your organization:
- Assess the current state: Before a DEIA strategy can be effective, the organization should assess the current state of diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility within the workplace. This can involve gathering data on demographics, performance, advancement and management trends, staff engagement, performing equity analytics, analyzing barriers or inequities, and evaluating ADA Section 508 compliance.
- Set goals: After assessing the current state, the organization should set clear and measurable goals for diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility based on their maturity in the areas of DEIA strategy, operations & infrastructure, workforce and talent strategy, implementation plan and tools, and evaluation and metrics. These goals should be aligned with the organization's mission, values, and business objectives.
- Develop a plan: The organization should develop a comprehensive plan, tools, and policies to achieve its goals based on its self-assessment and challenges in each area of its DEIA strategy. This plan should include specific actions, timelines, and responsibilities for implementing and monitoring the DEIA strategy.
- Communicate and educate: Communication and education are critical to the success of a DEIA strategy. The organization should communicate the strategy to all members and provide education and training resources to ensure everyone understands and supports the strategy from the top down.
- Monitor and evaluate: The organization should regularly monitor and assess progress toward its DEIA goals. This can involve gathering employee and manager feedback, and tracking outcomes with metrics, to assess progress and make course corrections as needed to the strategy.
In addition to providing DEIA Strategic Services, DiverseUSA, LLC can conduct a DEIA assessment to identify areas for Workforce Development and Improvement. A DEIA assessment involves evaluating the organization's policies, practices, and culture to determine any possible barriers or inequities. This assessment can include gathering employee feedback, analyzing data, and conducting focus groups. The results of the assessment can be used to inform the development of the DEIA strategy and to identify specific actions to address any identified barriers or inequities for . Our team has worked directly and effectively with employee resource groups, affinity groups, EEO staff, mediators, and rank and file employees on learning, development, and growth strategies. We have proven past performance driving cross-organization collaboration to elevate impact.
Because we are seasoned senior executives and attorneys with decades of experience helping to move DEIA strategies into action in multiple organizations, driving cultural transformation through change management, holding accountability and elevating results, we are well position to provide DEIA Leadership Support to executives within organizations, Boards of Directors and C-Suite level executives.